Capturing my thoughts
Right.
This entry is particularly posted for you...Karen!
Here are the pictures we took on Sunday after a wonderful service.
Stayed behind thereafter for Alex's water baptism! Haha..so excited for him ehz! These are the photos that I took, Dennis got more but he can't email us i think coz he doesn't have one? Arh!!! Dennis had got the digicam that I want!!!! That Sony Cybershot camera!!!!! So cool...and eXpensive of coz...nevertheless...
Well, had a busy, fun-filled weekend, you can ask me if you're interested to know... my brain cells are too tired, I can't think properly to write further...As usual, this week is already packed with activities, my friends are "chopping" me for next week...haha...God, I need more time!!! So guess I won't be spending too much time over here and will post weekly instead...haha...but this won't go on for long...Karen knows why... 19 more days to go and I'll be free!!!
Gotta go now, to change my hamsters' wood shavings and to pray!
Now you can feast your eyes on the pics below! Enjoy!

Taken this FOC with the neo-print station at CHC!

*Star* of the day! Yay! A new man from this day forth!

Best friends pic!

hmm...trying to take a pic also quite difficult...here are the bros trying to figure out some of the settings of the camera for a group pic...haha!

Finally....the all brothers group pic is taken! Arh!! YK!!!

Yeah! A final group pic of us who witness Alex's water baptism before we left the church! Nice nice wor!
8:16 PM